Why did I fail to add my Smart light strip to the SANTALA app?
- Make sure your accessory is powered on and nearby.
- If you use a dual 2.4/5G network router, please turn off the 5G network. Connect your phone with 2.4G network and add the device again.
- Make sure that the router setting meets the relevant requirements. The device only support the mode of WPA/WPA2-PSK.
- Make sure the Smart light strip is in pairing mode. If not, please reset light strip to restore factory setting.
- Select the accessory shown on screen, then scan the QR code which can be found on device, instruction manual or inner packaging.
- If the app prompts "No Discovered Accessories" before you scanning the QR code:
- Close the app.
- Turn off mobile phone's Wi-Fi.
- Reboot the mobile phone.
- Turn on mobile phone and turn on mobile phone's Wi-Fi.
- Restore Smart light strip to factory settings
- Add the device again
The device works normally after restoring factory settings or switching on/off, but it occasionally gets disconnected from the network and can not be recognized.
- Make sure the number of Wi-Fi connected devices is within the wireless network capacity of your router. Otherwise, please replace with another router.
- Reconnect you iOS device to Wi-Fi and make sure your Wi-Fi signal is strong enough.
- Wait until the network is fixed. If your router performs poorly in wireless networks that might result from network congestion.
- Check the router setting and see if there is any limit to the number of simultaneous client connections.
- Restart your HomeKit accessory or restore your HomeKit accessory to factory setting, and add your HomeKit accessory to the SANTALA app.
- Updated firmware to the latest version.